What's your..?

Fenixgoon

a little over 2 years, almost 10k miles. commuting and backroads mostly. i don't push the bike as much on back roads simply because there's too much that can go wrong. i'd rather keep it to the track instead, and *REALLY* push it there.

efforex

<2 months, 1300 miles! Gotta love that daily commute and leaving the cage at home!
Currently i am 11 months and around 8000 Miles total. only 5600 on the fz6r roughly 2000 on the ninja

Only have the fz6r six months so i avg about 1000 miles a month

I must say after riding the bike for so long to work when i took my wifes car i said to myself this really sucks i want my bike :p

CtrlAltDl

25 years, all 25 years on street and dirt bikes and about 23 years on atv's.

I have no idea how many miles, buy most miles have been on sport bikes. I have about 11K on the 6R.

So I do have a little bit of experience, but I'm still learning. ;)

redwing-2001

wow. Started riding 29 years ago with a Honda 400A. Logged just a few thousand under 300,000 miles during that time not including demos and test rides. There was an 8 year period in there where I didn't ride much while building a business. Coming up on 13,000 on the '09 FZ6R. With my training schedule, I put about 20-25,000 per year on my motorcycles. Kinda nice where one of my jobs I am required to ride a motorcycle to work ;-)

daddyrack

Premium Member

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

linkgt

almost 16k on the 6r 1 year and 5 months of riding. Id say about half of that is "actual" ridding, the rest is just miles from work commute.

Last edited:

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Deathdiesel

With a 4 mile roundtrip commute to work, I managed to put 4,000 miles on a scooter in 1 year, then almost the same on my GS500 in less time. I've had my Yamaha about 3 months and I'm 1,000 miles in. As you can see, I do a ton of riding that not to and from work..........

Having a short commute is actually a negative now that I enjoy riding so much!!
Be happy you dont have an hour commute of straight highway, gets boring fast.
2.3k on the 6r

countless hours on dirtbikes. Seriously I used to ride every day.