What Not To Wear (while riding)

It looks like the Alter Ego's don't have hip armour. I haven't hurt my hips in any falls, but it might be a good thing to have.

They are padded in the hips. Well, mine have hip pads that are removable. I'm not sure if they may have changed the style any since I bought mine a year ago.

It is so on. Just you wait till winter here!!

It is on!!

Just you wait till the French Canadians invade this winter. I will be snapping away. Thongs and flipflops on Harleys. And helmets, forget about it! Just you wait!! Ha.

^ d'oh! hehehe... i know it's weird... but i too seem to see more hot chicks when i'm riding as opposed to driving for some reason. but, fear of crashing reigns my eyeballs and concentration back in very quickly... :)

If it didn't make me feel like a perv taking pictures from my car of chicks in bikini's I would have pulled out the camera. :eek:

For the sake of all of us without access to bikini-clad beach babes, PLEASE take pics. :D

For the sake of all of us without access to bikini-clad beach babes, PLEASE take pics. :D

:Im With Stupid::shakehead::disapprove::needpics:

Last edited:
I know exactly what you mean Jon. I frequently ride by Hermosa, Manhattan, Redondo, and Palos Verdes beaches. I almost ran a stop sign while braking my neck today . :eek: I'm single right now.......sooo I may just need to get the gopro mounted back up :D

Lots of talent to look at on the beach. But none on bikes. Couple of very hot bikini clad chicks (edit) were checking out all the bikes when I walked back up to mine to leave (edit) if I weren't married, I would have been awfully tempted. :drool:

I admit to editing your comment to what I actually read.:D

Now that I have said that, please read the following:

:needpics:

Again, I repeat, "For the sake of all of us without access to bikini-clad beach babes, PLEASE take pics."

Pictures of your bikini-clad vixens as described would have made a great addition to this thread. Obviously, they did not have the required safety gear. But just so we are all clear on the matter, it would have been a valuable learning experience- especially when assessing one's available gear vs. the need to ride.

I'm talking safety here.

Disclaimer: For those of you who are easily offended, I'm being facetious. If you don't know the definition, look it up, here's a link: Facetious - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

You and my wife both. Hell she spends more money than I do at strip clubs. :eek:

If I had a camera on me (other than my company cell phone, that wouldn't have been a good thing for corporate to find on my cell) I would have taken a picture of these two. :eek: If nothing else to show my wife! :rof:

<---- booking next flight out to visit JonKerr and wife!! Going to have a wild time partying at strips clubs and checking out bikini babes! :iconbeer:

:rof:

just remember if the wife asks....your doing it for the fellas on the forums :thumbup:

Altruistic virtues with a questionable moral slant... awesome! I'm sure we can come up with many more.

Back