What Exhaust?

lizardsbba

It replaces the bolt on factory tip, says in the listing that it does not change the performance or sound at all. If you're looking to replace your exhaust in that price range the best option I've found is modifying the factory muffler, or swapping with a 99-02 R6 header and slip on.

Rumpig

Remove the complete system, hacksaw the factory muffler off, weld on a 3" to 2" reducer then any slip on will fit. Roughly $300 all up, but slip on's tend to be pretty loud. Plenty of threads, do a search.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

viper523

mjs headers

I am Running An mjs performance header with a viper slip on tip. so far no issues

The mjs header has an outlet size of 2 inches and the viper fits like a glove.

Chaz

I have a little DIY kit for $350.00 that include the adapter. Nothing rocket science... you can dobit yourself too
This... Do this.

DiHydro

I am Running An mjs performance header with a viper slip on tip. so far no issues

The mjs header has an outlet size of 2 inches and the viper fits like a glove.
The stainless header from MJS is a professional piece of kit. Definitely the easiest way to go, and the same price as other options.

NUISANCE

You can do what I did for my exhaust- a GYTR R6 slip on exhaust,$230, R6 header $60 (modify header) and paint it with high heat paint. All for less than $300 and you have a nice exhaust with a slightly bigger ID than a stock header with more flow out the muffler.

lark

I bought the m4 carbon exhaust and it is awesome. it's $800. it's bolt up and doesn't require any fabbing or welding. It's loud enough that everyone knows I'm around but not so loud that it drones too bad. does not require any kind of power commander.