*UPDATE* Artists, HELP CREATE MY TATTOO! (DONE!!!)

JSP

Super Moderator
Damn that came out insanely good.
Jealous man. Really jealous haha
So are you gonna be like most and cant stop after the 1st?

Sent from my Droid

Thanks! Not sure... I may get another down the road. First two hours i was not feeling well. Swore this was it and was not sure how id make it to the end. But after the first two hours, I lost all sick feeling, the colors in the room just got so bright haha. Still hurt, but I was so awake and alert and the pain was like a separate thing. Hard to explain. But the last two hours were really enjoyabe actually.

Mitch21

Awesome tattoo man, I really like all the meaning behind it and that it turned out so well. I like a lot :)

JonKerr

Elite Member

danieljardim

Thanks! Not sure... I may get another down the road. First two hours i was not feeling well. Swore this was it and was not sure how id make it to the end. But after the first two hours, I lost all sick feeling, the colors in the room just got so bright haha. Still hurt, but I was so awake and alert and the pain was like a separate thing. Hard to explain. But the last two hours were really enjoyabe actually.
Its just like that. You leave the tattoo place like " f**k this thing. Hurts too much". Next time you hear that buzzing from the tattoo gun you will be like i got to get another one.

By the way. Came out sweet. 4 1/2 hours was a breeze. Well done. Congrats. Make sure you follow all the recomendations. Healing processs is very important

DakinechicK

Looks great! It came out amazing!!

MustGoFaster

Looks amazing man! :D Glad yer happy with it, its there forever haha!

But seriously I just got inked for the first time this year, too. It was a tribute to the unborn kid we lost. As long as it means something and you like it, damn what others think.

FZ6R_Mike

That is awesome! Im all about meaning behind tattoos. I got 2 and still itching to get the next one but can't come up with anything that im satisfied with. Artist did a great job on yours. Stick with him/her if u plan on getting more.

JSP

Super Moderator
Couple more pics. Shows how far onto my chest we took it and over my shoulder.

And this one again for those that dont go back to the first page...

Even more in love with it today haha :D

JSP

Super Moderator
Looks great man. Glad you achieved your vision.
And thank you again for the idea to nail the sign to the tree! Made the tattoo what It is! Love it.

Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and ideas!

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member
Last edited:

JSP

Super Moderator
Damb dude, looks great + welcome to the club.I thought it was going to be awhile?lol
s that platinum ink?

When i saw what she drew up, I knew it was time haha.

Not sure what ink it is...

dcBear78

That looks awesome man... Nothing better than a custom bit of art that is your very own.

No true tattoo artist uses flash. They just draw and away you go.

JSP

Super Moderator
That looks awesome man... Nothing better than a custom bit of art that is your very own.

No true tattoo artist uses flash. They just draw and away you go.
Thanks! :D