Two Brothers Slip-On Exhaust

Chas3r

MikeN02

No idea how this would work out since the stock exhaust system is all one piece. There isn't a midpipe to detach to attach something on.

F

FZ6R_Blue

Looks pretty bada$$ if it would work but like mike said its a 1piece exhaust

F

FZ6R_Blue

I found these two full systems for pretty cheap

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/2009-2010-Two-Brothers-Titanium-Exhaust/dp/B003179R44]Amazon.com: 2009-2010 Yamaha FZ6R Two Brothers M2 Titanium Full Exhaust System: Automotive[/ame]

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/2009-2010-Yamaha-Two-Brothers-Exhaust/dp/B00317FQ4O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=automotive&qid=1298180727&sr=1-1]Amazon.com: 2009-2010 Yamaha FZ6R Two Brothers M2 Carbon Fiber Full Exhaust System: Automotive[/ame]

Chas3r

mische42

Dang, wish I would have found the 58 cycle sale before I ordered mine of amazon last week!!!

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

mische42

Are you talking about riders needs on amazon? Well they do have a few few bad reviews (find a seller that doesnt have a handful of bad ones), but are an amazon trusted seller and have far and away more good reviews than bad (87% good). I guess I will find out when my stuff gets here.

If you are asking if 58 cycle is to be trusted, I have no idea.....only saw that they were cheaper than Riders Needs on amazon via the last post. No personal experience with them.

mische42

Everyone has their own opinion and there are a lot of good options out there (search through the forums, check out the marthy exhaust too), but I absolutely love my TBR, sounds amazing, super easy to install, very quality product, and of course, looks beautiful on the bike...my 2 cents

CDN6R

You must have gotten some kind of discount,(military?)because when I open the link the price is::$719.95

cavcuz05

You must have gotten some kind of discount,(military?)because when I open the link the price is::$719.95
when i bought mine the sale price was 679.00 + military then a week later it went to 719.00

clifford_05

The slip on would be cool but idk how it would be done. I think that site might have said it to say it would fit? Idk. Be cool if it works though