Heineken

Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
LOL, I don't really have the $ at the moment for it, but if they decide to do it I'll find some way to get it. I've just been seeing a lot of talk around here about people wanting it. So I figured I'd check with them since they've done it before.
I was the same way when I got the first one together. I didn't have the money but found some when the time came to order. Make sure you talk to Nate at NE. He is the one who set up the last one and was a champ to deal with. :thumbup: Mention the forum and even my name (Robert Charvat, he may remember me).

Also, see if you could work out a discounted price for the JB or PCV at the same time. I think that would sweeten the pot for everyone.

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

porky45

me .

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Hopefully there's more responses so when I do hear from Nate, I can tell him I have x amount of people interested. I'm pretty sure there was a minimum amount of people needed when 99 did it.
There really wasn't a minimum per-se. He was just hoping to get at least 3 people. We had more than that, so it wasn't a problem.

Newmason

I would def be in!

bikerMommy

I'm in. TBR and JB

roidrage

i would be very interested

FZ6Raven

Too bad... I'm going to have to wait until next year, just spent money on my first cruise.
First cruise huh... you're gonna enjoy it! Only 23 and i've been on about 13! love it!

And goddamnit why wasn't this thread made like a week and a half ago :mad: Already bought my tb exhaust/JB should be here tomorrow or friday!
Oh well... Good luck with the group buy tho!

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

PhatPhizzixxer

I'm in...both the TB & JB. By the way, which one is the fav here...JB or PVC?

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member