Two Brother FZ-6R (2009-2017) M2 Standard Aluminum Full System

Markyboy61

I bought a 2009 FZ6R and it has a Two Brother (2009-2017) M2 Standard Aluminum Full System, Bike has 2,200 miles on and the system was not on the bike long.
I have a P1 and p1 X Power tips for it. I bought it for my Wife to ride and it is a bit loud.
I am looking to sell the Two Brother System and exchange for a stock system and possibly center stand.
I will ship or if your close to Bucks County Pa.

Just to put some feelers out, how much are you wanting for the exhaust? You can pick up stock exhausts cheap (my stock exhaust is hanging on the wall with the baffles beat out of it) I put a Jardine on mine and it’s a bit too loud for my tastes. Catching wayyy too much attention.

Markyboy61

The bike is so clean I am still looking for a good stock exhaust. The Two Brothers is about $ 1,000.00 on the TB SIte under $ 900.00 if you really shop plus I have two Power tips for it $ 30.00 x 2.
I was really looking to get about $ 600.00 for it with a stock pipe.
Too much, make me an offer

Markyboy61

I was really looking to get about $ 600.00 - $ 650.00 for the Two Brothers System I have with the Power tips with exchange for a stock pipe in good condition. I am in Bucks County pa
Too much ?

My position is just I literally just put $800 in it, with oil change, plugs, header, slip on, PC, etc. I don’t wanna break another $600 out on it right now lol post it up for sale on eBay and stuff. It should sell.

naytbreeze

I just got a 2013 FZ6R with 14k miles on it. It has the stock exhaust and I am actually looking for something louder but its on the bike and I'd have to remove it. Were you looking for an even swap?

Lol! an even swap on a stock exhaust for a full Two Bros system..nah, he’s wanting $600 and your stock exhaust, which if you price his exhaust, isn’t a bad deal.

Brandon9130

I bought a 2009 FZ6R and it has a Two Brother (2009-2017) M2 Standard Aluminum Full System, Bike has 2,200 miles on and the system was not on the bike long.
I have a P1 and p1 X Power tips for it. I bought it for my Wife to ride and it is a bit loud.
I am looking to sell the Two Brother System and exchange for a stock system and possibly center stand.
hey I am interested in the exhaust and I have my stock exhaust. I was wondering if you would do my stock exhaust and 300 picked up

Jerzee55

Do you still have the exhaust for sale? Thank you. May be picking up an '09 next week and may be able to use it. Thank you,...

Jerzee55

Hello there.. You still looking to unload the Two Brother M2?