This Weather - Depression is really starting to set in.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

Update for those in WI/MI/IL:

Have fun if this junk hits you.. Just from about 10am now we just took our dogs out at 7:50 and we are now at about 3-4 inches and it is still coming down very strong! :(
i just measured 4 inches direct fall, drifting areas are 6-8 inches. Very heavy and wet. YUCK

milepig

Update for those in WI/MI/IL:

Have fun if this junk hits you.. Just from about 10am now we just took our dogs out at 7:50 and we are now at about 3-4 inches and it is still coming down very strong! :(
About 8" still coming down. There's as much snow on the ground now as there's been all winter! I'm about ready to F'ing crack...

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

bmw675

The rain finally stopped here. We probably got about 3" but that's on top of the 3 last week as well. Everything is saturated here, but we've got nothing like the photos from Chicago.

I also hope you northern boys don't get that much snow. All that has to melt and head our way. I'm betting on some major flooding this year.

CrazyCawi

still snowing wildly here

milepig

Official snow now as of 10pm news for the city I live in was 7.6". This is what has fallen just since about 10am. I think they say it is supposed to go pretty good through the night slowly trailing off, but not totally stopping until about 3pm tomorrow..
Didn't do any measuring, but looks like 12-14 inches. Right now, definitely the most snow that's been on the ground all winter. Weatherman says another clipper is suppose to pass through, all I can say is WTF is going on?!? Well... time to go fire up the ole snow blower...

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

bloodypulp

Man I can't imagine how hard it is to own a bike u love to ride and live in a part of the country where the weather prohibits u from riding a good portion of the year. I really feel for y'all. When and if u are able move down south then all you have to worry about is hurricanes 4 mos out the year. It only snows here once every 10 years. I know I get crazy if I'm shut in for 2 days. So seriously, I feel for ya.

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

MaximumHP

Another 14 inches for Northwestern WI / MN :facepalm:

We got spared most of the snow here, but the weather still sucked. Maybe spring will come next week?

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

BKP

Don't think the deep south is getting off easy... it won't stop raining here...

Gonna start building an Ark soon...

Hotlanta... yeah... right...