This forum rocks! Hey ya go!

Rookasaki

Just want to say thanks, you guys rock! This forum is family!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuIvCjSMgWI]To my FZ6R-forum.com crew - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

See red

LOL.. ok, that was interesting. Very cool but, aren't you an officer of the law? Speeding on the public roads? LOL! just playin.... nice vid.

Rookasaki

Haha we all break the law, some more then others...(I'm not condoning breaking the law or speeding etc..) I've gotten tickets before, so yeah I speed! and I've paid for it a few times ;) Me and my son were bored so he wanted to help me make the video! haha

Last edited:

See red

I drive a fricken rally car to drop my kids off at school. I'm just givin ya a rash o sh!t... lol!

I really need to pull the roll cage out though, my daughter is complaining she keeps hitting it getting out lol!

Rookasaki

I drive a fricken rally car to drop my kids off at school. I'm just givin ya a rash o sh!t... lol!

I really need to pull the roll cage out though, my daughter is complaining she keeps hitting it getting out lol!
LOL well atleast the car is safe!

BoneJj

LOL well atleast the car is safe!
I'm going to have to second this one... If you ever get hit with them in the car, they will be safe....

And the rest of my family wonders why I'm slowly buying all the steel to go into my 2 year old WRX to give it a cage front to back... lol.

Also, video was pretty funny, I like it.

Rookasaki

I'm going to have to second this one... If you ever get hit with them in the car, they will be safe....

And the rest of my family wonders why I'm slowly buying all the steel to go into my 2 year old WRX to give it a cage front to back... lol.

Also, video was pretty funny, I like it.
haha thanks... I was going for the funny type vid. People will either think I'm weird or funny... or weird and funny :confused:

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

dude this is one of the coolest ive ever seen, I LOVE it and how you and ur lil man jam oout in the middle of it!!!!!!!!!! Keep this mixes coming bro

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

RooKie

LOL! Great song, riding, and dance moves :rockon:, haha. Good stuff :thumbup:

txjames

Elite Member

pyro7478

As if this freaky New England winter isn't enough of a tease... p.s. great vid.

Fzara2000

whats the name of the song bro? and i gotta say, im impressed at how fast you're upshifting in the video..im taking a good 1-1.5 seconds and applying throttle a bit slower than i thought!