buzzbomb

Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

BoneJj

Not available on mobile?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
yeah, this is probably a setting he needs to change for his defaults. I had to do that to my account, he'll also need to adjust his individual videos as well to be able to be seen on mobile.

I wish youtube would let me change my youtube account name... The one I have is from 2005 and if I want to unlink my old account from my google I can but then I loose all the info from my old account. Just let me change the damn account name google, you bunch of idiots...!

Rookasaki

yeah, this is probably a setting he needs to change for his defaults. I had to do that to my account, he'll also need to adjust his individual videos as well to be able to be seen on mobile.

I wish youtube would let me change my youtube account name... The one I have is from 2005 and if I want to unlink my old account from my google I can but then I loose all the info from my old account. Just let me change the damn account name google, you bunch of idiots...!
Huh, I'll have to check my settings tonight... Have you contacted Google via email or anything.. There might be a way to change your name.

BoneJj

Huh, I'll have to check my settings tonight... Have you contacted Google via email or anything.. There might be a way to change your name.
I tried, google just doesn't allow it. I find it rather stupid personally but oh well.

I'm hoping that with enough support they will change this but I doubt it will happen anytime soon. google has gotten pretty shitty with there support lately. Since they started the really big android stuff they have gotten pretty damn stretched thin.

Rookasaki

Not a mix vid but I thought it turned out cool.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-R9y9FKw6U]It's who we are - YouTube[/ame]