The Xbox 360 Beacon Thread

Tmak73

Did a search and did not see a thread like this.. so without further ado..

I know people have put there gamer-tags in other threads but this one will be exclusively for xbox (mainly because nobody likes playstation, its a proven scientific fact). So throw yours on here.. mine is 'Milthrenko'

If you are bored one night and want to play but don't see any fellow forum members on xbox live just hop on here and comment on the thread. Name the game you want to play and when you want to play. I myself do not like playing alone, I really only play to socialize with friends and have some fun.

I could rant but I won't. And CC sorry but I traded in kinectimals after I found out my dog could not kill any kitteh's.

CrazyCawi

and just for the record......

Tmak73

yes but what the heck is between the letters? is it a lower case "L"? Maybe I am dyslexic and thats why I keep getting the does not exist message.

bleedinblue

Elite Member

CrazyCawi

L F A L D L E L D and the L's are lower case so it looks like lFAlDlElD

Tmak73

L F A L D L E L D and the L's are lower case so it looks like lFAlDlElD
Yea that is what I thought you did... Hrmmmm... wonder why it wasn't working for me.

Tmak73

This message was sent from a Ps3, I rest my case
You can't argue with proven scientific facts.

As a matter of fact, it is a proven scientific fact that you cannot argue with proven scientific facts. Case & Point.

bleedinblue

Elite Member

BoneJj

I am:

BoneAuto

I really do need to change that name....

But yeah, I'm hardly even on anymore, I'm always doing something else... Like my latest LED project.

Sage

TheStoopaTroopa

I mostly get on to watch netflix/youtube lately, I will get on COD/BF3 every once in a while, but it's been rare since I've been busy with all of the schoolwork and other things that are more entertaining ;)

CrazyCawi

TheStoopaTroopa

I mostly get on to watch netflix/youtube lately, I will get on COD/BF3 every once in a while, but it's been rare since I've been busy with all of the schoolwork and other things that are more entertaining ;)
btw sage we got gold clan tags now :)

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

TigerGenetics

Aw what the heck.

TigerGenetics

I see some of you guys online but I rarely join up. I need to get more involved with you guys.

TigerGenetics

Yea that is what I thought you did... Hrmmmm... wonder why it wasn't working for me.
Same here. invalid gamertag error

Tmak73