The Pro's & Con's Of being the Hulk....

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member
Last edited:
I was on the floor after finishing that...

Reactions: JSP
Last edited:
And back to our regularly scheduled programming....

Anthony, I wish you had been chosen to play Jack Reacher instead of Tom Cruise. Jack Reacher in the books is 6'4" and 250 lb. And they choose 5'7" Cruise???? You would have been my ultimate hero and saved the movie! :D (Not that I saw it, couldn't after reading the books)

Trade you. Im 5'6" 175lbs. It sucks ass being short, one thing specifically I always think about; in terms of a physical confrontation, I would be screwed. Vs anyone taller/longer arms its over.

Cant reach shit on the shelves, need a step ladder for anything at average persons head height.

And for the whole bar thread thing..seriously? His post isnt hurting anyone.

Trade you. Im 5'6" 175lbs. It sucks ass being short, one thing specifically I always think about; in terms of a physical confrontation, I would be screwed. Vs anyone taller/longer arms its over.

Cant reach shit on the shelves, need a step ladder for anything at average persons head height.

And for the whole bar thread thing..seriously? His post isnt hurting anyone.

lol, 5'6" isn't that bad. I have a couple friends in the 5'2"-5'4" range though, it's hilarious to watch them in their kitchens. the step stools look like ladders for them. Then if I'm close enough I constantly here, can you open that cabinet and get me "whatever". All I can do is just laugh...

The best part is watching them bring in the groceries. Now that's an awesome laugh, until I get asked to put them away as they can't reach the shelves...

Anthony, you crack me up dude. Great thread, too bad someone had to get all buttis hurtis and go on a rant in here...

I wouldnt be doing this If I didnt care

Back