The official Workout, Exercise & Diet Thread...

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

roundhouse

Finally bought my own pair of sparring gloves, wraps, mouth guard, ect... Been sparring 3/4 days a week last 3 weeks...gym 4-6 days a week but have lowered crossfit down to about 2 days a week due to picking up fight club....
sweet. boxing, kickboxing, Muay Thai? cross fit is awesome for functional strength for combat sports. any grappling?

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

roundhouse

Dam, miss doing some real Man sports. Still have all my gears and once my wife is over with school I would love to start training again. A lot of BJJ school around here but not a lot of Muay Thai...

Running is cool but not as Manly... lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
running is manly in some circumstances. mudrun is one. also roadwork is essential to ring sport.

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

roundhouse

All of the above except replace Mauy Thai with brazilian jiu jitsu... Just got home from doing an hour & a half of Grappling... Trying to relax and use technique/leverage vs strength so I don't tire out as easily...

Today I am one big bruise lol. Tomorrow is my rest day.
smart. big fellas normally gas out quick. you know a big guy is relaxed and technical when they can grapple straight for 45 minutes.

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member
Last edited:

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

echoplex

Well I'm back to my prime strength that I used to be at back in 2012.

5'10''
155 lbs right now

Only issue is that my prime strength is where I've plateaued at. Been benching 185 for the past few weeks and can't seem to get any more than 4-5 reps in. (3 sets)

I think I may start taking pre-workout. Always wanted to try that.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Sascha

Try different chest exercises. Such as DB instead of Barbell bench. Flys, isolations, single arm. That usually works for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk