The official Workout, Exercise & Diet Thread...

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

Botty12

Dana linn bailey. Jim Wendler. And if you ever want to learn how to not screw up your back look up Stu McGill.

My mom thinks I'm crazy for eating 5 eggs every morning and 100g meat (~30g protein) at every meal. I just look at my lifts progress and say love you too mom. Lol.

MiltonDorkenhoff

Search, THEN post.
Elite Member

applejax

I guess I'll add in today workout.

~16 weeks out from competition.

ME lower body day

Deadlift (based off last seasons, mid season re-amp 1rm)
Warm ups
1x2 @85%
1x1 @90%
3x1 @95%
Back off set 1x5 @70%

Cable pull-through
Reverse-hyper extensions
Face-pulls

Good session today

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

roundhouse

how much cardio do you do? that is a bunch of protein. I miss lifting heavy but my joints are old and abused and don't take kindly to it anymore. it is very freeing for me not to have to worry about timing of protein and all that.

good luck with your progress.

Botty12

Oh I'm so happy with the gym today, PR's always make for a good day :)

It was a bench day for me too. PR'ed on everything! 125lb bench for max reps, dips (finally was able to do BW+15lbs...been stuck at BW for the longest time...and there was a guys beside me doing assisted bar dips so that made for an even happier and more motivated me lol), barbell rows, and close grip lat pull downs at 150lbs...so exciting to pull more than half the weight stack!!

If people are wanting to bash the lat pull down, it's for higher reps and I work real pull-ups on my shoulder press days. Keepin it activated all week long ;)

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member