TBR question

sbhoopsfan

Hi All, I just installed a full TBR and juice box, everything seems great but i noticed a little popping and an occasional backfire.
This was with the bike stationary just turning the throttle. (not riding)
I have the juicbox configured to factory Fz6R defaults.
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Pete

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

sbhoopsfan

Thanks for the reply, i was looking at some of the posts. I will look into the block off plates, i think the backfire part made me a little nervous wasn't so worried about the popping it seemed very minimal.

thanks again.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

sbhoopsfan

Here's a really bad video just for a sound bite. Sounds nice.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0vZnCgPmEk]YouTube - VID-20110212-00005[/ame]

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

sbhoopsfan

Looking good! We want more noise!!! Rev it! LOL Too bad you didn't get the PCV... it would have been interesting to try the Viper Map on this set-up. I'm proud of my exhaust, but I have to admit that the TB is top notch! Enjoy!
You did a great job, you should be proud, i just happen to get both the JB and Exhaust for 500 flat, i could not pass that up.

behindXgrnXeyes

I just installed my TB and PC5 and I had ALOT of popping and "bogging" noises...found out the pc5 was cleared b4 I got it, unkown to me and once i installed the correct map found on dynotech's site for the bike and set up...it smoothed it out greatly. I get minor popping on some decel situations, but nothing like it was.

Estatic now!