Swing Arm Information Stickers pics

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

danieljardim

Make sure if you take tire pressure sticker off, you save it so we dont have to start a thread about tire pressure later.

What's up with the removal of the stickers anyway. Nobody rips the label off the door jam of a car.

Bunch of important information there.

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

Z3roFlaw

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

Z3roFlaw

i think rook meant his work computer
not car silly haha:thumbup:
lol well right, but Chris is a cop so I was just taking a guess that he's a patrol cop and was using his car's laptop to browse the forum :D

iSpoolin

Make sure if you take tire pressure sticker off, you save it so we dont have to start a thread about tire pressure later.

What's up with the removal of the stickers anyway. Nobody rips the label off the door jam of a car.

Bunch of important information there.
Who says nobody does that? I always take that shit off.

Z3roFlaw

All of the info that I found on the stickers of my new bike was in the manual. So if you're going to remove it, just be sure to reference the manual if you need to know tire pressure or other info

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

Detrich

Take a photo of it with ur cell b4 u remove it. Then u'll always have a copy with u. I left mine on there for the convenience- even tho it's ugly.

For the R6, it's not on the swingarm but on the inside- below the front right side of the tank.