Stepping up: What would it be?

_serge

vs
test on MCN video here

brits continue insisting speed3 is slightly better then new Z1k which I guess expected :D they would favor british manufacturer.

alucard0002002

This is the bike i almost bought till my wife started saying she wanted to ride the new bike with me. Figured I could save some cash and it would be more comfortable for the both of us.

The 675 will be the next bike i get if i can just get my wife to want a motorcycle to ride instead of just being passenger.

Attachments

Mart Man FZ6R

This is the bike i almost bought till my wife started saying she wanted to ride the new bike with me. Figured I could save some cash and it would be more comfortable for the both of us.

The 675 will be the next bike i get if i can just get my wife to want a motorcycle to ride instead of just being passenger.
Nice looking bike. I get it's $$$$$$$$$$$$$ though.

MikeN02

That looks plain sick... my religion.... sheesh I've only looked at the usual japanese rockets Yamaha, Suzuki, Honda and Kawasaki.

Bikegirl88

It's been a year or more since I was last on but wanted to check in and read some updates. This forum was very useful to me and I thank you all.

I am still riding and now own a 2010 GSXR750.

bleedinblue

Elite Member