Sport-Touring project for the 2009 FZ6R

Heineken

Elite Member
Last edited:
Very Nice... Where did you get your No Cut Frame Sliders From?

Can we get a photo with the bubble windscreen installed...maybe a comparison (before/after) photo?

Been there, done that...here you go. Go to the bottom of page 1. I have comparisons side by side. Page 2 shows it better in the daylight. I know the Yamaha web site says 1" taller than stock, but it isn't, it's the same height. It's just curved more and allows the wind to flow better, less turbulent. I would still like a taller one when they come out. Hope this helps.

http://www.600cc.org/forum/f89/yamaha-windscreen-17841/

Last edited:
Yamaha Raised Bubble Windscreen (Clear)

Do you think it really makes a different ?
please report once you done
Thanks
AW

Yamaha Raised Bubble Windscreen (Clear)

Do you think it really makes a different ?
please report once you done
Thanks
AW

If you read the prior thread I posted on "Yamaha Windscreen", I talked about it. It does make the wind less turbulent, but does not quite blow the wind over my helmet. Being that there is only a few options thus far, its better than stock but not by much. It looks better (IMO) and functions a little better, but not as much as I would like. Hopefully, Zero Gravity or others will come out with a taller, touring screen here soon, since our bikes are beginning to gain popularity.

Last edited:
Last edited:
That will be some nice rear visibility. If you take the case off, is there some quick-release plugs for the lights?

Last edited:

Back