sorry guys sold my bike..

72racer

Elite Member

Sparkxx1

Well i sold fz6r today,I bought a 2011cbr600...In all fairness i have wanted a cbr for years just not able to swing it,but saved up enough money to make a good size down payment and was able to get 3.99% loan from honda plus they are doing honda bucks right now so saved another 1000.00 in the end payment was less than the yamaha...the only thing that stinks is been pouring down rain all day,so didnt get to ride it yet went from the showroom to my van and then right into the garage:mad:
O_O but the 2012 is coming out! Why would you pull the trigger now...Best case scenario you don't like the 2012 and the 2011 is even cheaper cuz they have to move inventory.

But since you got it I hope you enjoy it and ride safe!

CrazyCawi

Im envious! congrats to you good sir enjoy! I hope you stick around the forum still though :)

DragonBlu

The CBR is a nice bike also. Easy on the throttle if you are not used to the power. Enjoy the new ride! :)

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

AFDavis11

Congrats! I'm excited for you. After you ride a bit, maybe a comparison post. I'm particularly interested in those Honda bucks.

Good deals might get repeated later when I'm looking for another bike.

CDN6R

Congrats on the CBR. A friend of mine from work came to my house today and he just bought a 09 CBR66 RR (new) and we went for a ride. Thay are a real nice lookin bike.

Detrich

congrats! post some pix to share the love when u can. :)

72racer

Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

72racer

Elite Member

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member