Sold my bike... (again). But good news, Buying A House!

JSP

Super Moderator
Had some stupid little stuff hold us up but finally got final bank approval today. Now its off to USDA for their approval. They are running 13 days out. So sometime the week of the 16th next month we should hopefully close. Cant wait for the wait to be over.

JSP

Super Moderator
FINALLY!!!! We signed the closing papers lasts night! :thumbup:

Should all be funded this afternoon and get the keys tonight after work. Long wait, but worth it! Will move some of the small stuff over tonight and tomorrow and then move fully in this weekend.

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
CONGRATS!!

I know how it feels. The wife and I got a short-sale, took over 6 months from accepting the offer til closing, and they almost threw out the deal several times.

Congrats on the end of one journey and beginning of the next! :iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer:
Thanks!!! :D

JSP

Super Moderator
Okay, now that's settled. Any new bikes on the horizon? Maybe give it a week to keep the wife happy :)
:)

Have a lot of stuff to get for the house. I also want to save up quite a bit more money to get a newer bike.

Most likely end up with a newer liter super sport. R1, CBR1000, etc... But if a nice condition Honda 919 pops up, I will gladly snag that up. Always been a lust bike for me. Never know though. If something catches my eye, I may snag anything up.

Probably wait until the end of this riding season or the beginning of next.