**Sold**F/S 2009 Blue FZ6R Asking $4,750

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

As much as I hated to, I listed my 2009 FZ6R yesterday on Craigslist. I love that bike but I don't need to keep two bikes. I am in the Southwest Florida area.

I have never had any issues with it. It has been completely flawless. I bought it new from dealer in Punta Gorda in December of 2010. It has about 6,400 miles on it and is completely stock except for: no cut frame sliders, and a one inch handlebar riser that is comfortable for me but is easily removable, and a +1 tooth front sprocket. I still have the stock sprocket, so it could be easily be replaced.

Tires are still in good condition - hay I am a geezer and I ride like a geezer. Just check the size of the chicken strips! In fact, I get consistantly 50 MPG with it.

I thought that I was going to keep it forever - I did the first oil change at under 300 miles.

CrazyCawi

As much as I hated to, I listed my 2009 FZ6R yesterday on Craigslist. I love that bike but I don't need to keep two bikes. I am in the Southwest Florida area.

I have never had any issues with it. It has been completely flawless. I bought it new from dealer in Punta Gorda in December of 2010. It has about 6,400 miles on it and is completely stock except for: no cut frame sliders, and a one inch handlebar riser that is comfortable for me but is easily removable, and a +1 tooth front sprocket. I still have the stock sprocket, so it could be easily be replaced.

Tires are still in good condition - hay I am a geezer and I ride like a geezer. Just check the size of the chicken strips! In fact, I get consistantly 50 MPG with it.

I thought that I was going to keep it forever - I did the first oil change at under 300 miles.
Please post up pictures of the bike within 24 hours as per forum sale rules.

GLWS

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Irontail

Fz6r

I live in Longview Tx. I am Interested cost of getting it here is a concern would you know about shipping costs. Thanks Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.