SoCal riders next group ride!

Murals

Hey guys been thinking we should get together again and do that ACH ride or anywhere else you guys want. Lets figure out what date works best for us all start posting!:)

latony007

im always down, plus duckman owes me lunch lol.
i cant do this weekend, maybe next on sunday the 2nd or the 9th.

latony007

The 9th would work for me. Knightmare czer dopeboy you guys down?
i have not seen knightmare on here in a while not that i have been on a bunch either. hopefully he is all good. Maybe we can coax JT to come back down.

Murals

Hopefully between now and the 9th is enough time for everyone to see what's going on. Can't wait! I might have 2 friends coming (non 6rs)

Murals

Don't mind at all the more the merrier! Anybody else that didn't come last time feel free to come! I'll be bringing my front and rear cams filming another video

the 9th also works for me!

damn I want a feast! can I get that to go though lol

I chated with him on facebook the other day
A feast to feed the beast! I'm a poet, and I didn't even know it!
I hope my bike is out of the shop before the 9th.

MattEnTheHat

About what time do you think you guys will go? I'm half considering coming down, but it may be a bit hectic to ride down Saturday morning from SLO, ride with you on Sunday, and make it back to SLO by noon on Monday when I have class...

latony007

About what time do you think you guys will go? I'm half considering coming down, but it may be a bit hectic to ride down Saturday morning from SLO, ride with you on Sunday, and make it back to SLO by noon on Monday when I have class...
F*** class LOL, just kidding, usually we go around 1130. I am sure there will be more during the summer, its a long way from slow town but your more than welcome.

MattEnTheHat

F*** class LOL, just kidding, usually we go around 1130. I am sure there will be more during the summer, its a long way from slow town but your more than welcome.
Lol when I got the bike I promised myself I would never skip class to ride haha. It was my one condition on getting it. Anyways I'll think about it. I was considering coming down to test ride bikes for a friend who wants to buy his first bike anyways, so maybe I can combine the trips.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

knightmare

i have not seen knightmare on here in a while not that i have been on a bunch either. hopefully he is all good. Maybe we can coax JT to come back down.

Some one missed me... Lol.... Ya I've been grounded.... My back pain has been keeping me off the bike.... It got so bad on my way home one day from work I was literally crying from the pain... I got home and lied down on the bed after taking my meds in full riding gear and just laid there until my wife came home.... I've been off the bike for two weeks and it's killing me.... I want to ride but my back has been doing great since I got off the bike..... This sucks I hope I get better to start riding soon....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

latony007

Some one missed me... Lol.... Ya I've been grounded.... My back pain has been keeping me off the bike.... It got so bad on my way home one day from work I was literally crying from the pain... I got home and lied down on the bed after taking my meds in full riding gear and just laid there until my wife came home.... I've been off the bike for two weeks and it's killing me.... I want to ride but my back has been doing great since I got off the bike..... This sucks I hope I get better to start riding soon....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Glad your ok, didnt you lower your handlebars, you need to to the opposite and put some risers on there. that should really help your back.