So cal Forum Meet up on 1/14 pictures video

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

latony007

regarding the Yamaha decals your asking the wrong guy if that's too much, I obviously have no idea where to stop .. lol I say do it!

the vids are taking for ever to upload but I assume they will be done in a few hours. looks like I will be up in santa monica area sat or sun with the GF and kids though.

any of you know good places in that area to take small kinds about 4-6 years old. someone said "the castle" they could not tell me enough about it was hoping you guys would know
GF? WTF you just got divorced! LOL
the Castle is a like golf n stuff type place, minature golf, arcade, maybe bumper cars. I dont think there is one close to Santa Monica though.

If your going to Santa Monica take them to the pier, they have 4 or 5 rides they can go on and and get cotton candy that kind of stuff. No entry fee just pay for the rides. Your also close to the skirball noahs ark thing (look it up but my kid liked it) along with the science center where you can see the shuttle.

looks like ill have the flames today so ill tape them up and take a picture before i actually stick them on see how it looks. Thanks for the advice!

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

latony007

No it was more like what Tony described

lmfao
well we split about 3 years ago just put of the divorce too long. plus the ladies don't leave me alone LMFAO

Ill look into that place as well as skirball noahs ark thanks guys
lol, ok i was saying geesh be single for a while, it leads to much more riding time LOL.

And by the Way Hearst Castle is cool but its hell and gone from here, probably about 4 hours.

here is the pier...
Fun | Santa Monica Pier

here is the "amusement park" which is a stretch to call it that. i have not been there in a while but the ferris wheel overlooking the ocean is cool and historic.

The Park | Pacific Park®

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

knightmare

This vids are good... Anyone know how to down load them.... I'm going to try to make a vid off all vids you posted and add some music and effects.... I got that adobe premiere video editor and what to try it out.... This will be a good project....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

knightmare

Cool man thanks I'll check it out and let u know....

latony007

Cool man thanks I'll check it out and let u know....

I can always mail you mine but mine just shows the front. Im kinda ticked now i was in front, the vid of the guys behind JT are cool cause you get to see them riding from the front. What the hell is that noise though? is that what the chain sounds like behind you and with no helmet?

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

latony007

We will have to get some good footage of everyone next time.

Sent from my one and only iPhone 5 using Tapa 2 da talk
lol, it was great no worries, thanks a lot for bringing both the cams. Next time i would like to get behind you though :)

Im sure i will be out this weekend weather is looking great again. Let me know when you can make it down again. How long does it take you to make it to the lake castaic? or the 126? about 45-60? there is some good rides off there we could do too.

knightmare

We will have to get some good footage of everyone next time.

Sent from my one and only iPhone 5 using Tapa 2 da talk

Now we know for next time....

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member