Site and Server

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Its been good the last couple days.. Today I am having issues logging in/getting things to load. Not sure if its the forum or my internet. Every other site has been fine, but this one has been giving me issues today for some reason... :confused:

Last edited:

JSP

Super Moderator
I'm getting "timed out" pages constantly today... I have to keep hitting reload to get anything to load. Lower left corner shows "connecting to www.600cc.org" and just sits there till timed out.

Sage

I've gotten lots of time outs and having to reload pages and the forum not clearing read after i've gone though a thread. I'm assuming the times the past few days I haven't even been able to access the site was just from the down time transferring to the different server.

Other than that though I can't tell a difference.

b_who

had problems yesterday were i couldn't connect to the server and getting error messages but its bin all good today :thumbup:

6R Blackout

Site Server

I am having some slowing and getting timed out, or "this page has expired". Its not too bad, but other than that I am able to get around.:)

b_who

i do get this every once in a while now :don'tknow:
started yesterday and does it today, but thats it and just gotta refresh and boom page pops up.

b_who

spoke to soon sense that last post all i got was this (see pic)
couldt get on the website not matter what browser or computer i was useing until hust now :confused:

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
No time outs yet for me. :D

JSP

Super Moderator
Seems to be working smoothly for me now... :thumbup:

JSP

Super Moderator
OF COURSE!!! Right after I post its running smoothly I try and open another thread and get a time out.... :rolleyes: I knew I should have kept my mouth shut haha

mfischler

Elite Member