Simple Steps to Replace Rear Brake Pads :-)

How do you like this video?

• Excellent video

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Good video

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Watchable :)

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Bearable :(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Very good video! A couple minor suggestions:

1. I like color!
2. One misspelling of "brake" -- it was spelled "break".

Excellent and instructional!

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Teh

Very good video! A couple minor suggestions:

1. I like color!
2. One misspelling of "brake" -- it was spelled "break".

Excellent and instructional!
Thank you, Geekmaster. I appreciate your suggestions and comment :)
You are very observant. Yes, I recognized the misspell 'break' but it was too late to correct it. I'll be more careful on my next post.
-------
FYI: Jut watched your riding video on the Golden Gate and Bay bridge. It is great to have 3 bikes riding together.
Teh

Last edited:

JSP

Super Moderator
Good job! ;)

Teh

Thank you everyone.
BTW: I'm a bit confused with this 'Quick Reply', 'Quote', 'MQ', 'QR' buttons. I am not sure who I am replying to anymore :(

Last edited:

Teh

only thing is the dark gray text blended in with the pic so I could not read half of it.. had to pause and guess.
Yes, you were right about the dark gray text. I think after I realized several my incorrect spelling 'break' and 'brake', I tried to touch them up and that was the results - my bad - Thanks for pointing it out. When I do the front brake pads video it should be better :).

BTW: I watched your 'Testing Out the GoPro Hero 2 Various Mount Locations- 2012 FZ6R' video. I think the 'Go Pro' cam has a better color than my 'Contour' cam. Very nice riding video... but the music stops in the middle of your riding though. What did you use to edit your video?

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Teh

yea Sorry about the music. I hate youtube because they block your video for using just about any music. WTF! so I end up removing music so it remains viewable.

anyhow I use Windows live movie maker... ITS FREE! and it does just about everything I need being that Im an amature / just for fun
Thank you for your prompt reply. I am using the Windows Movie Maker too. It has some bugs from time to time but as you said it does just about anything. I'm with you as being an amature, just for fun.

I just watched your '2012 FZ6R TOP END SPEED W. GOPRO HERO 2.MP4' - very interesting. Where did you go for this kind of test? I've run mine 2009 stock unintentionally around 100. I've seen another 'top speed' FZ6R youtube video hit 140 briefly. But by all means 100 is just fast enough :)

BoneJj

yea Sorry about the music. I hate youtube because they block your video for using just about any music. WTF! so I end up removing music so it remains viewable.

anyhow I use Windows live movie maker... ITS FREE! and it does just about everything I need being that Im an amature / just for fun
The newest version of movie maker is a world of difference from what it used to be as well. Certainly something that more people should use as it is so much better now.

Though I do use adobe premiere pro, but that's because I'm OCD.... lol.

Teh

The newest version of movie maker is a world of difference from what it used to be as well. Certainly something that more people should use as it is so much better now.

Though I do use adobe premiere pro, but that's because I'm OCD.... lol.
Jeff, I used the version which came with my PC. Is there a newer version out there from MS to download and install?
Thank you.
Teh

BoneJj

Jeff, I used the version which came with my PC. Is there a newer version out there from MS to download and install?
Thank you.
Teh
more than likely, check the update site.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Teh

you should be able to download the latest version for free!

as far as the top speed location.... I know of a few lonley roads in my area that have no intersections and visability of other vehicles is clear. still a risk none the less.
Great! Thank you. I'm sure I can find the newer version. If not I'll ask for your help :)
Teh

Steviet

Good job. That's a good way to get the brake piston pushed back in.
I know this thread is older, but I think it's worth pointing out that when you push the piston in like that you could potentially push air into the system. Technically I believe you should bleed the brake line after doing that.

Steve