Said Goodbye to my FZ6R

JoJoJodyJo

Well, I did it... I pulled the trigger and traded in my 2011 FZ6R for a red 2013 GSXR 600.

Gotta tell you, the difference is like night and day. I'm going to miss the FZ6R. It is an incredible bike and I will always be grateful for the way it took care of me and taught me to ride. The GSXR is pure sex though (sorry - there's simply no other way to describe it).

Wish I could have kept them both...

Do I get to still hang around here even though I'm a GSXR girl now?

Attachments

priotiynapkin

congrats on the new bike! looks really good.
of course you get to stick around, I feel like we have a lot of non-6r owners who stuck around when they made the switch.
enjoy!

-Ben

Andy

Do I get to still hang around here even though I'm a GSXR girl now?[/QUOTE]

Yea, but you are supposed to post more pictures of you on the new bike ;)
Ride Safe.

ylwf3vr

Sweet bike congrats! I sat an a GSXR back when I first started riding and I have to say they're the most comfortable (as far as sitting there goes, I can't judge it until I actually ride it). Enjoy!

BKP

Congrats on the new bike...

Going to have to change the name of this forum to: "I once owned an FZ6R Forum.Com."

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

JoJoJodyJo

Awwww... you guys are the best. I'm happy I can stick around. I love my Fizzer family.

And I'll do my best to post up pics of me on the Gixxer...

:)

ylwf3vr

Superfly

That recall is pretty funny - after a long service life the brake fluid will get contaminated and lead to a loss of performance...the lawyers must have wrote that one! I suppose some riders wouldn't know to follow the fluid change every couple years and then sue Suzuki. When you track ride you might be changing the fluid every couple months...

That is a sweet looking GSXR. Prob the nicest colors Ive seen on it.

pkoko

I also switched to a gixxer 750 and yes it feels like a rocket ship compared to the fz6r. It is a true sport bike. Everything in it feels faster. Steering, turning, braking, and of course acceleration. I just wish the passenger seat was as comfy as FZ6R :(

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member