Riding in the rain....

Yup. I live right off 7 in Winchester and work in Chantilly. So it's 7 to the Greenway to 28 everyday. I usually leave sometime between 5-6am and then come home sometime between 3-4 cause of traffic and the bottleneck in Leesburg. But we have horrible hours this week cause of a deadline.

Yea I didnt ride all week cause of the milling so when I saw what they did Wednesday I figured I'd be OK Thursday when they said rain around 8pm...liars ;-)

It was nasty going home last night and this was pretty much me the whole way ----> :eek: mixed in with a little -----> :rant:

Id be down tonight, but I have late night softball so Im in the cage, me again ---> :rant:

HTF did I miss this thread?

milled roads... so, you're taking the mountain to work every day? rt 7 is a mess right now. Rain/wind was hideous tonight, gotta clean the chain this weekend...

OK, let me know when you're hitting the road, I'm back in the retreat, we can at least ride part of our trip together into work! jspansel and I used to meet at the firehouse and ride in together, two bikes are seen better than one!

You down for a ride tomorrow night? Got a big group hitting up the Chik-Fil-A car'n'bike night Fri night! I'll be there around 8ish.

Back