Recommended flush turn signals

linkgt

The protons look bright and visible enough judging by a video i saw earlier and NoDoze's picture.. dont see the problem besides the fact that they are pricey.

mike1000

Here ya go. Tell me what you think.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92FVtoOfPmQ]YouTube - IMG 0995[/ame]

ajskillz13

Stock hole up front and 1/4 inch in the rear.
Looks like you had to drill holes in the fairing for the screws in the flange to go through. True? This is my only concern.

mike1000

Looks like you had to drill holes in the fairing for the screws in the flange to go through. True? This is my only concern.
Yes had to drill small holes for the screws to secure the flange to the fairing but very small. Also will have to drill about quarter inch sized holes to slip the wires thru for the rears. Fronts just slip thru factory hole but you will need to drill holes there to secure the flange.

Last edited:

mike1000

They come with the flange included. Your choice of matte black or chrome look. They do require splicing like any flush mounts would on our bikes. The rear set of LED's will have to be cut a few inches after the built in modulator and then spliced back together after you put the wires through unless you want to drill a hole in the rear panels big enough for the modulator to fit through.

Last edited:

beefcake morris

I had protons but they arent bright enough in my opinion,also their pricey.I ended up using turbulent flow flush mounts they are much more visible and they only cost about 30$ for a pair,i bought mine off of e-bay.....
What year did you purchase for your bike? Also did you have to buy an adapter plate

Last edited:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member
Last edited:

kevin8198

Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie