random pictures of riding adventures...

toofless

delete-all-tweets.jpg

Last edited:
this is me taking a pic of me on the back of hubby's bike (yes he normally wears gloves but he had just taken it off to fish the camera out of a pocket for me)

qn0nm1.jpg

is this a picture of what you showed on the map in your other thread. im suprised you dont see more traffic on the road in your pic, looks awesome!

That section of road leading down into palm desert is amazing! I have never ridden it only driven it each time ive driven to temecula from ohio and damn! There are some serious drop offs!

is this a picture of what you showed on the map in your other thread. im suprised you dont see more traffic on the road in your pic, looks awesome!

HOLY CRAP!!! That looks like a GREAT ride! I wonder if I can talk my wife into letting me take a trip from Texas to Cali just to go for a ride? Hmmm....probably not. Let me know if you guys ever come to TX. We'll play in the hill country.

You guys need to see the mountain roads here in BC!!! They put that section of road to shame :D

Poor Toofless! He must of DIED cuz he just FOUND HEAVEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bastard!! :justkidding:

was on the throttle trying to get through a red light camera and noticed this...
i was in the left lane but luckily was paying attention, couldve sucked for me...

You could've bunny hopped it! :D Looks like someone else tried to "get through" the red light camera as well...AND DID...literally. :eek:

It's a bit dark, but I'm assuming that you were smelling a little bit of the whacky tobacky. :don'tknow:

My ride a few days ok. When from 10:30 am to 5:00pm, my but was sore to say the least.

Attachments

• PICT1604.jpg
    PICT1604.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 50
  • Wednesday Ride 2.jpg
    Wednesday Ride 2.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 51
  • Wednesday Ride.jpg
    Wednesday Ride.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 52
  • PICT1613.jpg
    PICT1613.jpg