R7

Justinfr2012

So I haven’t really been reading up on the R7all about it just my opinion I just wanna see what everybody thinks of it but in my opinion it seems like it’s a FZ6R are just with a newer face and more cc motor

speed19

new r7 got a v-twin. looks like it's a fz07/mt07 with fairings, inverted forks, radial front brake, new rear suspension, and clip ons. and i think its same horsepower

Jerzee55

It IS an FZ-07, with upgraded suspension, full fairing, 'current level' brakes, upgraded front brake hydraulics (Brembo radial master). Looks good, the FZ-07 CP2 motor is a torque maker, so cool. Basically, an MT-07 with a sportbike riding position and the level of suspension it always should have had. :) I ride and MT-07, 2018, and my wife's FZ6R, 2009, and enjoy them both, but suspension on both are.... firm... Seats... hard. :)

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Midori

I'm still sporting my '09 6R with 36k miles under her belt without issues -- although that Aprilia RS 660 is calling my name.

Jerzee55

It seems to be calling many on the FZ07 Forum as well... By all accounts, a very good ride... I hope you have room in the garage for two bikes. ;)