Pulled the trigger/What have i gotten myself into?

MiniMose

So, as of last night... me and my wonderful and patient girlfriend of 5 years are now engaged! Had a whole big thing planned... kept hitting road blocks.

so finally... when we got home, and she was carrying some wendy's in the house, i hid behind the door, when she closed it, i was on one knee, popped the question... she then dropped all the food (which a little bulldog pup we are boarding promptly devoured), she said yes, and we proceeded to eat the best fast food meal of our lives.

So, as of last night... me and my wonderful and patient girlfriend of 5 years are now engaged! Had a whole big thing planned... kept hitting road blocks.

so finally... when we got home, and she was carrying some wendy's in the house, i hid behind the door, when she closed it, i was on one knee, popped the question... she then dropped all the food (which a little bulldog pup we are boarding promptly devoured), she said yes, and we proceeded to eat the best fast food meal of our lives.
Congrats on the epic proposal, now you need to have a Wendy's themed wedding.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

ylwf3vr

Congrats!!

latony007

DONT DO IT! just kidding conrats, going on 12 years myself and she is still putting up with me. Even after buying this bike :)

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

BKP

Congratulations... fast food proposal -- who'd have thunk it...

MiniMose

thank you all!

it didnt go how i planned... but the sheer look of shock and surprise i think was totally worth it.

plus, Teddy got some fries out of the deal, so win, win and win.

ej'sfz

Wow I just had a similar experience....girlfriend of 6 yrs also patiently waiting lol, our anniversary is today the 7th and we had plans to go to downtown and do a big date night and I was gonna ask her there but she wanted me to open my gift tonight so I said she had to open hers....hid the rings in a big necklace box...didn't suspect a thing and said yes haha...congrats man

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

ej'sfz

Mine didn't go quite as planned either....pizza hut for us haha....the celebration shall be tomorrow for sure

roundhouse

congrats. December 14th will be 20 years for me and my wife. i think you did it right being together so long before you decided to take the plunge.

ej'sfz

finally got my ring in.... being a mechanic i figured carbon fiber and titanium fits me better than gold. ive never been much of a gold man anyway...... but here they are....

Attachments

ST3RL0

finally got my ring in.... being a mechanic i figured carbon fiber and titanium fits me better than gold. ive never been much of a gold man anyway...... but here they are....
Dude that ring looks sweet as.

And congrats to the op

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

ej'sfz

Thank ya much....they both definitely stood out to me.....like they say the ring picks you