Post your other ride.

I was going to post a pic of my Chevy Aveo... but its really embarassing taking a picture of this can of crap in public...
Especially with the banged up hood... Banged up because some axxclown dropped a case of milk cartons on it, thing was covered in milk windshield wipers covered in milk...

I was going to post a pic of my Chevy Aveo... but its really embarassing taking a picture of this can of crap in public...
Especially with the banged up hood... Banged up because some axxclown dropped a case of milk cartons on it, thing was covered in milk windshield wipers covered in milk...

Heck with the public seeing you take a picture. Snap a shot of that milk can and make a WANTED AXXCLOWN poster!!! :rockon:

i feel a bit like a show off but here goes

my new 08 tiger

DSC09077.jpg

the wifes bike (now that i have the tiger she upgraded from a 250 rebel)

DSC08355.jpg

DSC07952-1.jpg

97 grand prix daily driver/ toy ( modded and has run 13.5)

DSC08483.jpg

92 lebaron (the wifes daily car)

DSC07354.jpg

91 rs (wifes summer only car)

26773460020_large.jpg

72 lemans( my first car!! gonna restore it one of these days

Picture066.jpg

the toy hauler 96 454 4x4

DSC07016.jpg

86 s10 blazer (winter car for when i put up the grand prix)

DSC07207.jpg

the off road toy

22978430094_large.jpg

Big D,

How about a comparison between the FZ6 and the T. Tiger or a link if you have previously done it?

for me there is no real comparison.. the tiger hands down every time.. for me (6'3'') the tiger is enough bigger (talller) that the comparison is a no brainer..

the tiger is a fair bit taller too.

we got the fz at a VERY good price and i didnt have a bike so i rode it. and it is a great little bike, but dont have leg room for me to be comfy any more than a couple few hours.

the second day i had the tiger we put about 200 miles in a day and i could have gone awile more..

the brakes on the tiger are GREAT the power and tourqe of the 1050 triple is awsome.. any other specifics just ask

I don't mean to hijack this thread but:

What is your lean/forward position while riding compared to the FZ6?
What other bikes were you looking at to upgrade from the Fz6?

for me there is no real comparison.. the tiger hands down every time.. for me (6'3'') the tiger is enough bigger (talller) that the comparison is a no brainer..

the tiger is a fair bit taller too.

we got the fz at a VERY good price and i didnt have a bike so i rode it. and it is a great little bike, but dont have leg room for me to be comfy any more than a couple few hours.

the second day i had the tiger we put about 200 miles in a day and i could have gone awile more..

the brakes on the tiger are GREAT the power and tourqe of the 1050 triple is awsome.. any other specifics just ask

Do you think you could make a thread for a comparison. Or, since I'm in SW MI, can I come and see it? Looks SHARP!

Do you think you could make a thread for a comparison. Or, since I'm in SW MI, can I come and see it? Looks SHARP!

i will do what i can for a comparo on the two.. (diff thread) and i will be at life cycle on friday (5-1) @ 10:00 am. will probly get there a little early tho.

marina, not as heavy as you would think, but i also have plans to build it up some in the back and that will help that issue..

Here are my babies and my project.

Attachments

• 7b3e_12.jpg
    7b3e_12.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 0810071323a.jpg
    0810071323a.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMGP0232A.jpg
    IMGP0232A.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 17
i will do what i can for a comparo on the two.. (diff thread) and i will be at life cycle on friday (5-1) @ 10:00 am. will probly get there a little early tho.

marina, not as heavy as you would think, but i also have plans to build it up some in the back and that will help that issue..

Man, I work 8-5 in St. Joe M-F. Maybe in a few weeks we can organize us up a meet and greet/ride or get together for SW/lower MI members.

Thanks for offering up a comparison thread!

/threadjack

That '72 le mans could be killer!

My daily driver....great mileage.....12.5mpg.

1971 Super Beetle undergoing a full restoration, but not your typical restoration, its going to be an autocross car when I am finished.. I am getting the last of the suspension components in the mail on Monday then I am putting the body back on the frame and starting body work :)

Attachments

• STP61369.jpg
    STP61369.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 4
My highschool ride:
1998 VW Bug
2.0, 5 speed, Great car!
First got it!
justinscar.jpg

Deer suck!
mycarcrashed.jpg

All Fixed~