One of a Kind.

Bert-Aus

She is looking much healthier, good work Whittaker

I like the mix'n'match style of the fairings

BKP

this is aries i decided to name it i've spent too much time with it now what do you all reckon about the copper black combo? 2010 and 2011 parts are everywhere. haha
Looks great... If it were a production choice when I bought mine, it would have been in the running.

whittaker

i just got my hands on a new set of l an r fairings one needed a spray but looks good so far, i bought carbon vinyl wraps as well to deck out the new kit new look coming soon will add pics when the paint sets.

So i whent to do a crankcase change over after a new down that touch up paint could almost cover but i have the case sitting so im getting it done here is what you need : when doing anything to the case make sure you have a gasket and oil either drain it out now or put a tub under it. after removing the hex bolts you've got your stator and and torx bolts holding it in... size of the bolts is T30 torx not the easiest job to do without stripping so be mindful. blue non permanent loctite for the bolts on re assembly it's pretty straight forward just take your time