Oh sandy

Tmak73

Roads are still pretty crappy around where I am. Felt my rear tire get loose a few times out riding today :eek: No worries though I kept it upright. The sand has taken me down once on my first bike and I refuse to let it happen again.

I am going to start building sandcastles in major intersections around town and see if it gets the sweepers attention. :thumbup:

Sparkxx1

Roads are still pretty crappy around where I am. Felt my rear tire get loose a few times out riding today :eek: No worries though I kept it upright. The sand has taken me down once on my first bike and I refuse to let it happen again.

I am going to start building sandcastles in major intersections around town and see if it gets the sweepers attention. :thumbup:
Our nyc roads are pretty clean right now, especially after like 6 days of hard rain. :eek:

CrazyCawi

Yeah up here in St cloud its bad too...very slippery with the sand

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

Sparkxx1

I always make sure I set my speed to a nice safe level before a turn. I don't want any surprises on the other end.

Sage

There is alot on the turns throughout town here. It's only a danger if you take the turn too wide or hug too much, there is about a two car wide clear on all the turns out of the intersections. Street cleaners needa get to work now

Tmak73

Maybe my next vehicle will be a street cleaner.

Tmak73

I am from Woodbury but I go to school down in Winona

kevin8198

Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Tmak73

Better a late response than never. I got the bike used with about 4K miles and I am 99% sure they are the stock tires. I just don't want to spend the money on new ones until I have to.