Elite Member

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

YamahaMAXdRPMs

As I do photography for a side business I can understand where photographers come from. I only do it for fun-money, so I don't know what it truly means to rely in it, but if I took photos for a living I would be a little annoyed too. Imagine your a sales man, if every time you tried a sales pitch to a customer someone came up and offered it cheaper. It would drive ya nuts you live off that sale then someone yanks it from ya. Lol

Same with selling photos. Photographers sell photos for a purpose. If you want a pic for your mantle that's one thing, if you want it to advertise your company, that's another ;)

JonKerr

Elite Member

YamahaMAXdRPMs

I agree. They need to make their money. The funny thing was that the track photographer was terrible! lol My uncle (who owned the team) told him so and told him if he could take a picture half as good as mine he'd be buying them from him, but his all sucked. Besides, we weren't selling the pics. My cousin would sign a dozen of them and spread them out over the hood of the car for the kids to come by and get. No profit in it for us. Were were weekend racers not doing it for a living. He was just bent that a 20 year old kid with a Canon Rebel took better pics than he did. lol
haha, yeah i have seen those guys. Trust me, im no pro either, just trying to make a few dollars here and there, i have been on both sides of the coin. On one hand trying to have fun taking photos, and getting stares from the pros, and on the other hand trying to do a job being paid, and having aunt sue coming up with her DSLR that she doesnt know how to turn the flash off of, trying to run the show and pose people. LOL its a tough thing to do. I look at it like a car mechanic. He has a business where he has alot of overhead and has to charge more for an oil change. He wouldnt want someone coming up and offering to do oil changes for $10 right outside. Sure is it cheaper? yes, but there is no overhead, so he can afford to be cheaper. Not only that, but when something breaks, the mechanics shop is still going to be there, what happened to the stranger in the parking lot? lol

AAAANNNYYWWAAYY... so how about them shirts? i got a bout 10 orders on Monday, and nothing since! where is everybody at? LOL Gotta get to about 20-25 until I can put an order in. lets keep em coming :D :iconbeer:

Rookasaki

Come on people pull the trigger and order some shirts!!! Yeah, I'm calling out all the "guests" who surf this site too :thumbup:

xvw666

just ordered one!! thanks a lot!

Sage

Come on people pull the trigger and order some shirts!!! Yeah, I'm calling out all the "guests" who surf this site too :thumbup:
I want to, but I still haven't gotten a response on being able to use credit/debit through paypal like on etsy/amazon/newegg ;) ...stupid spending limit on my paypal account...

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

Sage

I also have through the payment thing on etsy, but their checkout must just be powered by paypal. i just didn't know if it woudn't go through between account since my paypal account isn't verified and i've reached the sending limit on it

YamahaMAXdRPMs

I honestly do not know how you would order with a credit card. I think you would just open a paypal account, and use your credit card as your funding option.

As far as quality, they are top notch, ask the guys on the FZ6 forum ;)

Sage

It says I've reached my spending limit until I verify my account by linking my bank, it doesn't seem to say it will do that with my debit. stupid paypal and my bank don't get along for some reason, fraud alert ftw

might as well try and see if the card does it lol

Last edited:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Bump! C'mon shirt sales! cant just be 14 people who want them? :zombie:

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

6R Blackout

I hope they don't sell out I have to wait till I get paid next week, I will definitely get one but I am considering 2. BTW, I haven't had a chance to respond but I really love the shirts, you all did a great job on design I give two thumbs up!! I do like the fact that 15% goes to the forum also that's just one more reason for me to get one or as I said 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!