October Bike of the Month??!!??

ajskillz13

Count me in! Unfortunately, no mods yet, but I still think the clean white / black is sexy! :steve:

IMAG0463.jpg

View attachment 20043

creggur

Can a Honda get some love?
Hey, who else got a Zebra to pose with their bike?

creggur

Here's my submission for October!

Harvest time in the Napa Valley.
Sweet looking ride, dawg! - I like the luggage a lot - very understated.

Sage

Here's my entry, i just love all the colors :p

b_who

firefighter57

Oh come on now, everyone loves a beach sunset!! (even though it is 40 degrees up here in CT)

Attachments

Sage

well in that photo it's a 5 second exposure so it's brighter than it really is. but when I have all of the colors turned on, its a sky blue color with a purple hue and is decently bright. they look great to me =)

they are pipedream from audiopipe that I got from a local car audio and lighting shop.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
The trouble is that we got behind on BOTM, and Dennis is the only one that can create a gallery for BOTM. So we either need to save the pics and start a poll to vote, or we need to get Dennis to create a gallery and then re-post them there to enable voting.

Roaddawg

The trouble is that we got behind on BOTM, and Dennis is the only one that can create a gallery for BOTM. So we either need to save the pics and start a poll to vote, or we need to get Dennis to create a gallery and then re-post them there to enable voting.
I was trying to regenerate the interest in the BOTM since we haven't had one in awhile. I say start the new official thread. :thumbup:

creggur

I was trying to regenerate the interest in the BOTM since we haven't had one in awhile. I say start the new official thread. :thumbup:
I say we just give Alice a little love for October with a win, and start the new stuff in November;)