No more rabbit ears! MIRRORS MIRRORS

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

BoneJj

On my GS500 they weren't too bad. The FZ has a much smoother engine. The biggest issue I had going bar ends was I could tell there were cars, I just couldn't tell what kind of cars there were. For instance, I didn't know if the vehicle directly behind me was a cop or not.
do any of them not have the convex lens? I want a set but I like knowing where the cops are.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member
Last edited:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

bobby bo bonsin

I really like your setup man. The bars and mirrors look really good. Also like the blue accents rather than red because its different.

Hello my real name is Adam.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

BoneJj

Is that a good or bad thing!!!
It's kind of hard to tell really, they look like they should be maybe 2 inches longer so they would get around the edge of your arm more.

That's while they don't look as goofy as the stock mirrors they still don't give you that much more of a benefit it seems.

2wheelie

Even the stock ones aren't giving the best view. For a clear view of what is going on from the sides and directly behind, the mirrirs have to be on the bar ends or sitting on the bars w/long and sticking out arms (ie V-strom, BMW GS, etc.)

SPALDING

Love the look, functionality not so much. At least you can view your hands.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
Unfortunately 28pages of discussion shows that finding style and function together aint easy and most just make a compromise either way.Not as useless as you might think but took me awhile to get right.

Was there any trouble installing them? Or did they just fit with the oem set-up?
Fit straight into OEM holes,as easy as fitting standard ones on.