Nexus 7 pre ordered!

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

TokenSSDD

Gotta love an inexpensive awesome tablet. I was fortunate enough to snag a TouchPad during the firesale but I kinda want to pick up the Nexus 7 too... Tablet or clip-ons? Decisions decisions lol.

BKP

I have my reservations about Google (they want to own the world, and are a bit *too* into demographics, and personal info collection)...

That having been said, I just pre-ordered one as well... :rolleyes:

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member
Last edited:

ajskillz13

Nice, man! I hear they are quite slick. I have JellyBean running on my Galaxy Nexus and you'll love every bit of it!

I'm holding out to see if they bring out an 10 inch. I want an Asus Transformer Infinity, but I'm thinking some crazy stuff will be dropping this fall.

BKP

I, for one, welcome our new Google overlords. I figure better them than Apple. At least Google is pretty upfront about what they do with the info. Apple, :don'tknow:

I've been pretty happy with every other Google product, and my biggest frustrations with Android on my phone come from AT&T and Samsung's meddeling with it. I just got ICS on my SGSII and it's not much different than Gingerbread thanks to Touchwiz. :rolleyes: I'm looking forward to having an untainted Android device. Plus the fact I'll get the new updates before everyone else on my tablet is sweet. I think my next phone will be whatever the next top of the line Nexus phone is. Provided I like this tablet, which I'm sure I will. All the reviews have been gushing. The only negative has to do with the screen, but even that isn't that bad.
I hear ya...

I'm anxious to try Gingerbread as well... I've always been an Android / Chrome fan (long history with DROIDs), and wouldn't consider moving towards Apple either... As to overlord choice, well, jury's still out for me... Google's transgressions have been getting a bit bolder lately (continually reminding you to sign in while you're surfing is a red flag for me).

Anyway, enjoy the anniversary present. We should be able to compare notes in three/four week's time...

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member