New Stuff!!!

Chaos

Ooh, I can't wait! Ordered my sliders and flushies today. About 2 weeks for them to show up. On Wed, my r6 mirrors will be in and my leds showed up today along with my plate. Gonna put on the lights tonight! I will make a vid for it too, not of the install but the aftermath. I got this sick ass black magic remote to control the lights. Strobe function and breathe function. If any of you like them, let me know cuz I have a wholesale distributor that got them for me at almost half off. Much Love!

MikeN02

Ooh, I can't wait! Ordered my sliders and flushies today. About 2 weeks for them to show up. On Wed, my r6 mirrors will be in and my leds showed up today along with my plate. Gonna put on the lights tonight! I will make a vid for it too, not of the install but the aftermath. I got this sick ass black magic remote to control the lights. Strobe function and breathe function. If any of you like them, let me know cuz I have a wholesale distributor that got them for me at almost half off. Much Love!
I think you may be the first to put R6 mirrors on instead of R6S.

Chaos

Well when they get here and I get em on, I will def post some pix of them. I got my led's put on last night. Wow what a process! It took me just about 5 1/2 hours. That is entirely due to the fact that I am a perfectionist when it comes to wiring. All wires hidden and no bulbs can be seen. I am supa geeked bout having them on! Well work the time and $$. Here is a rinky dink pic from my phone. I am going to take a vid and better pix tonight with my real camera and post a full install with pix in the mod section.

Last edited:

kevcoop

Nice placement of the lights, looks clean!!

rjsantana20

Wow! Very nice. Where did you get the lights? I see myself going further than expected with my bike.

Rat

Very nice, Chaos. Please post details how you did it.
I'm thinking about something similar, but red one, ride at night frequently - just to stop somewhere and enjoy red warm light along with a cigarette. ^)

Last edited:

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

WenMark

Very Cool do you have anymore pictures with the lights totally out? Different angles would be good too. Thanks

Chaos

Thanks for the compliments all! I will be posting the install with photos and a vid tomorrow, along with the distributors web site. Do not, I'll repeat that, Do Not order them from the website, you will be wasting money. When I put the post up, I will post how much you can get them for if you use my guy. It'll save ya about 40%.