New Rider and New Member from the Lone start State

RJRinker

Did you lower the rear as well? How's it handle? I had the rear lowering link and the front lowered the 1.75 when I purchased mine and it just seemed like it wanted to pull into turns way to much. So I went back to stock.. liked the flat foot though.. but like handling more.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

TexanFZ6R

Did you lower the rear as well? How's it handle? I had the rear lowering link and the front lowered the 1.75 when I purchased mine and it just seemed like it wanted to pull into turns way to much. So I went back to stock.. liked the flat foot though.. but like handling more.

Just the front. It handles fine. I feel it want to turn in a little more but it's not as evident as I was expecting (based on other people's reactions).

I need to throw up a finished pic. I got the clip ons installed like a month ago lol

RJRinker

Just the front. It handles fine. I feel it want to turn in a little more but it's not as evident as I was expecting (based on other people's reactions).

I need to throw up a finished pic. I got the clip ons installed like a month ago lol
Would love to see the clip ons! Thought about it as well although my 10$ mini bike renthals have done me well! Lol.

TexanFZ6R

Is it just me, or are all of my pictures gone from this thread? No error message, just nothing there.

Anyways. It's been a while. Really just enjoying the bike. The only things I've done to it are clip ons, a ram mount, and a usb port. I'll post some random pictures that I thought turned out halfway decent too.

Some future plans include:
- lighting the jewel above the headlight
- installing some LED strips in the air ducts and wire them as signals
- find a new solution for rear signals since they're so hard to see during the day

sti491

Can anyone tell me if my pictures are showing up?
No pics, just little empty squares showing on my iPad.

Don't feel too bad, all my pics show up sideways on this site!

TexanFZ6R

I've had a 15t sprocket and a oil ump cover gasket (to replace when I mess with the timing rotor) for 2 months now. Finally getting around to ordering the speedometer correction thing. Excited to see how much better the bike pulls.

I would post pictures but they all disappear anyway so what's the point lol. Seriously though, can anyone explain that to me?