sbastien82

Hey Everyone,
My name is Sam I live in Massachusetts and I'm new to the Motorcycle world. my first bike was a 2011 ninja 250..that lasted me 2 weeks then I upgraded to a 2009 Yamaha FZ6R. I have already modded it pretty heavily. I put on a fender eliminator, integrated turn signals, flush mount turn signals, Red handle bar grips, black clutch, brake levers, blue HIDs, now waiting for Marthys Viper Exhaust and PCV to come in... The most immediate mod I want to do after this is red wheel strip but I feel like I might wait until I have money saved up to get a new rear tire (I want to get a bigger one)...any other suggestions for Mods? Thanks guys Sam

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Welcome!!!!

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

r0ar

Welcome, I almost got a ninja 250 and the salesmen talked me out of it real quick . Glad with the choice I made .

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

sbastien82

2 weeks then upgraded hu? must be nice. if you are completely new with motorcycles my only advice is to take it easy and practice practice practice

as far as mods:
Frame sliders
rear sear cowl
tank pad
sprockets upgrade
Replace stock mirrors
bar ends
Replace stock windscreen
suspensions upgrade
lower the front end
LED accent lights
Yeah I found a guy on craigslist who sold bikes... he pretty much took my 250 back for what i bought it for. Then i was able to get this fz6r for 1000 more. wish I had picked a 600 bike first. waste of time and money to get a 250 I'm 6'2 about 190ibs

sbastien82

Welcome,, big jumps right off the bat!
As for the tire, you are not going to be able to install a larger tire without getting a different wheel!
yeah I've had the bike for about......two - three months now, but yeah I wasted no time those bunny ears and ugly fender had to be fixed lol...Ive seen some threads of people getting a 170/60 tire without a different wheel