new bike

Deanohh

Yeah they make the GBR kit for the Daytona as well, ridersdiscount is the best place for them! 499$ shipped for the full protection kit is what TJ quoted me.
I got mine straight from the GB website. I'm sure even with shipping it was cheaper than that.

iSpoolin

I got mine straight from the GB website. I'm sure even with shipping it was cheaper than that.
Was that for the bundle though? All the side covers, frame sliders, fork sliders, spools?

RedDeadRaven

Sweet ride, love the color. But, just out of curiosity, why didn't you get the R? The dealership here is selling them for just $500 more than the se. Pretty good deal. Congrats

bmw675

Sweet ride, love the color. But, just out of curiosity, why didn't you get the R? The dealership here is selling them for just $500 more than the se. Pretty good deal. Congrats
where i got mine, the msrp of the r was 1100 more and they wouldn't wave the freight, which was 475 on the 2011's. so it was approx $1500 before ttl.

plus, i'm not a fan of ohlins.

CDN6R

OMG:bow::bow: What a sweet looking ride,,love the color,,to bad they don't sell those in the boonies where I live

bmw675

I thought i'd post up a few new photos.
I spent all day yesterday adding a few things and cleaning her up.

What i did: CW fender eliminator, CW smoked integrated tail, LSL frame sliders, and t-rex spools. I also picked up their rear stand, haven't tried it out yet, trying to figure out the best way. (i miss the grab bar).

anyways here she is.

CrazyCawi

good lordy shes a beauty jealous!!!!Even made the middle pic my pc backround.

What do you mean the grab bar?

bmw675

What do you mean the grab bar?
i was referring to the handle that was around the outside of the rear seat.

i used it to lift the rear of my bike to move it over in the corner, and i used it to hold on to when putting it on the rear stand.

however, one +1 for yamaha. I liked how the body mounts on the 6r has nylon washers behind some of them. when i took the body off the 675 you could see where it was marring/twisting the paint up underneath.

Last edited: