NCAA Brackets

bmw675

Usually I avoid fantasy leagues because it takes alot of commitment and takes an entire season for it to play out. :zombie:
But who's up for a picking a bracket with march madness just a few days away? Fill out a bracket once and sit back and see what happens? Doesn't take long to fill out, and it is over in just a few weeks.

So who is up for some bragging rights? I know there has to be some college sports' fans in here. :popcorn:
Wouldn't be able to start until after sunday evening and would need to have picks in before the first game (I think it is on Thursday).

CrazyCawi

Im game, Id even put in $5 for it

TokenSSDD

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

Normally I'd be down, but this year I only watched one college game, and have no idea who's good and who's not. It'd be just random choices on my part, which since it's always a crap shoot anyway might work in my favor...
DOOOOOOOOOO IT i dont know a thing about b-ball other then its the ball in the hoop and they dribble better than me. :zombie:

bmw675

Sure watching alot of games could help you, but there is always upsets. I've filled out brackets for 15 years, some of those years I didn't watch any games before the tournament. Now this year, I've watched my fair share.

Anyone want to set up a league, or i can. any preference of where: yahoo, espn....ect. Probably whichever is the most user friendly.

CrazyCawi

Sure watching alot of games could help you, but there is always upsets. I've filled out brackets for 15 years, some of those years I didn't watch any games before the tournament. Now this year, I've watched my fair share.

Anyone want to set up a league, or i can. any preference of where: yahoo, espn....ect. Probably whichever is the most user friendly.
I preffer yahoo and you set up lol

bmw675

I preffer yahoo and you set up lol
I'll try my best. but usually that is still sub-par.
Lets try this

League Info:
League Name: FZ6R League
League ID: 57669
Passowrd: password1

Anyone who wants to join can go ahead now. You cannot fill out your brackets until it is announced (sunday evening). But must be done before the first game on Thursday.

Last edited:

CrazyCawi

Im second in woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wo wooo wooo

bmw675

just over 24 hours left to make a bracket. Alot of people make brackets for office pools and what not, i just thought we could get some friendly competition going on here.

CrazyCawi

Lol I bet my bracket=total fail lol

TokenSSDD

Lol I bet my bracket=total fail lol
I think a lot of people's brackets will be like that. I haven't watched as much college basketball this season as I usually do but this year seems like it could be anyone's game. There's no clear cut favorite. It's one of those years where you have your wife/fiancee/girlfriend put in a bracket for you based on how they feel about the colors of the uniform or something lol.

That actually worked for me a few years ago. I won $300 based on uniform colors. My wife's never let me live that down.

ajskillz13

Slow start, but a little late night comeback puts Skillz in first after day one!!!

:mikebike::mikebike::mikebike:

bmw675

by one game.... hope you DIDn't jinx yourself. :cool:

CrazyCawi

lol its so close right now

ajskillz13

Oh, i'm sure it will take a turn for the worse. Just enjoying it while I can!

bmw675

Oh, i'm sure it will take a turn for the worse. Just enjoying it while I can!
mine definetly is today. starting with first game, I now hate Texas! :rant:

bmw675

I surrender,:surrender:, good luck all!

I had missouri all the way, and they got knocked out first round :mad:

TokenSSDD

arkkornkid

Kinda glad I didn't fill out a bracket..... tonight busted a LOT of them. First I watched my beloved Memphis Tigers choke, then had the privildge of watching Duke lose. And Missouri went down today too. Craziness. Unfortunately, it's looking more and more like Kentucky might take it this year.