My Wife just ordered a Corbin seat for my motorcycle

CrazyCawi

lol so you have a frisky wife is what your saying?

richierich781

Just showed the article to my wife, she said no go on the new seat and said 20 months is too long, lol

Spunky99

yfz6r

A 20-month erection? That would be horrible! Why is this guy suing BMW? The doctor's claim states that it could be from compression. Compression can be caused by any surface...

Too many BS lawsuits in this country

Reactions: JSP

Roaddawg

hahaha....I'm reading the title thinking, "Wow, I wish my wife would order shit for my bike...." Nice one Spunky.

Now, I'm thinking maybe I should talk my wife into getting herself a bike and I'll buy one of those seats for it and ride bitch!! :leghump:

Reactions: JSP

LS6TT

20 months? After a day and a half I'd be talking to the doctor. If its still going strong, I'll say you have a case,if it's gone,you're full of it.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

fltdriver

20 months? After a day and a half I'd be talking to the doctor. If its still going strong, I'll say you have a case,if it's gone,you're full of it.
After two weeks I'd put that puppy to good use and start selling tickets for rides, like an X-rated carnival.
:welcome:
"Make it go away and win a prize, NO FAT CHICKS"

Spunky99

I actually looked to see if Corbin was traded on the NY stock exchange so I could invest.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member