My time has come..

Michael Wilson

WEll boys I guess its my turn. My turn to teach my baby boy to ride a bike!!

Due in January and I'm already lookin at dirtbikes for him =)

Happy Motoring boys!

(p.s. I'm not talking about taking my wife on my bike while she is preggo! lol)

Attachments

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

ylwf3vr

Congrats!!!!!

latony007

Congrats. I wanted a boy sooo bad. But now I wouldn't trade my girl for anything (and she loves riding on my bikes and is smoking boys in go cart racing) and they tell me she will be around to take care of me when im old and crippled! Enjoy every day man it goes by tooo fast.

Dustin600

Congratulations! If this will be your first child, the best way I can describe parenthood is that it will be the most frustrating and rewarding time of your life. But its worth every minute.

Pinarello Rider

Congrats!! In a few short months, your life is going to be forever turned upside down. If you haven't already, get What to Expect When You're Expecting, and the Expectant Father. Your wife will enjoy the first, the second takes you through every step you'll feel until birth.

After birth, there's nothing to learn as everyone knows better than you, including the kids. :)

deceptive gt

Congratulations, gonna stick with Yamaha?

bloodypulp

Yep, your in the club now. Mine just turned 18 and yes it goes real fast. My son is taking the MSF next week , then hes taking my 6r. Congratulations!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

abyss1406

CONGRATS!!! Fatherhood is awesome

Michael Wilson

Thanks boys! Sorry I'm not on the forums much anymore I've been grinding in some overtime and saving up my sick time! Of course I'll be sticking with my Yamaha. Bikes are what make my money. I'm Definately looking forward to this adventure.