My 2009 Yamaha FZ6R in Raven Black

N

necrotimus

If possible have your wife ride both a cruiser and a sports bike before making her final decision. My wife was the same... "I want a cruiser, I want a cruiser" Her bike weighs more, handles worse, and has less braking power. All of this can add up to a frustrating learning experience. Have her take her time making her decision because if in a month she isn't happy she won't be riding.

Congrats on a great bike!!!

MNDZA

Nice! Good color too.

If possible have your wife ride both a cruiser and a sports bike before making her final decision. My wife was the same... "I want a cruiser, I want a cruiser" Her bike weighs more, handles worse, and has less braking power. All of this can add up to a frustrating learning experience. Have her take her time making her decision because if in a month she isn't happy she won't be riding.

Congrats on a great bike!!!
Yeah I rode a sportbike and a cruiser in the BRC and did feel a lot more comfortable on the cruiser but the look of the bike turned me away from it. Hopefully they will let my wife ride both bikes and see which she prefers. Might just get her a T-Max 500.

B

bigdog9191999

you live in the same city as a buddy of mine.. (but he dont have a bike currently) you have good looking toy's. enjoy:spank:

you live in the same city as a buddy of mine.. (but he dont have a bike currently) you have good looking toy's. enjoy:spank:
Good looking toys? Too funny man. Spring Hill, Florida is a great place to live and ride. No doubt you can ride 12 months a year.

fz6rwolf

Thanks man, I know I need to get used to the 600cc engine as I only rode a Ninja 250R in the BRC. But after riding it for 7 hours I did feel it was to small and under powered for me. I am 6 feet 230 pounds. I will approach it the same way they taught me at the BRC with clutch play at first. It seems like my wife is getting more attention than the bike. Hahahahahahaha......
No matter how beautiful a bike is if a good looking lady is near the fairer sex will always get more attention:D

No matter how beautiful a bike is if a good looking lady is near the fairer sex will always get more attention:D

Hahahahah... Bro, your right she is a good looking lady, thats why I married her. Peace bro.....

V

vdbergj1

Only read your thread now. T-Max, you're serious?:confused: My wife digs it as well, its automatic, blah, blah. I told her she'll learn the gears fast - she's a good cage driver. I think of getting her Baby Ninja 250 in future (for starters). She can get the FZ6R I plan to buy in future, then I'll be up for a FZ1 or by then maybe a "FZ1R" ;)

BTW in South Africa the TMAX is R14000 (ZAR) more than the FZ6R - that's ±$1200 more (that's more than the FZ6 as well) - NOT WORTH IT - imo.

Only read your thread now. T-Max, you're serious?:confused: My wife digs it as well, its automatic, blah, blah. I told her she'll learn the gears fast - she's a good cage driver. I think of getting her Baby Ninja 250 in future (for starters). She can get the FZ6R I plan to buy in future, then I'll be up for a FZ1 or by then maybe a "FZ1R" ;)

BTW in South Africa the TMAX is R14000 (ZAR) more than the FZ6R - that's ±$1200 more (that's more than the FZ6 as well) - NOT WORTH IT - imo.
I was going to get her a 09 Ninja 250R but she doesn't want a sportbike. She now wants the 09 V Star 250. I was hoping she would want my FZ6R so I can buy a 09 Honda CBR 600RR with ABS. I was also thinking of the Ninja 500R or the Suzuki GS500F.