My 2009 Yamaha FZ6R in Raven Black

reiobard

nice looking bike, now it is time to get the wife one too so you can ride together.

nice looking bike, now it is time to get the wife one too so you can ride together.
Yeah I know. She is going to the MSF course in June. She wants a cruiser not a sportbike. So I will have to get it for her to keep her happy.

fz6rwolf

Very nice, the bike too LOL. Congrats, you'll love it.

L

LERecords

eh.. once she rides around on your new bike a few times, she wont want a cruiser... sweet looking bike.. ride safe and remember to take lots of pictures :)

eh.. once she rides around on your new bike a few times, she wont want a cruiser... sweet looking bike.. ride safe and remember to take lots of pictures :)

Maybe, I'm Military in VA and my wife has my bike in Florida. I just got my endrosement this Tuesday. I am going home on 1 June to ride it for the first time. Might need some parking lot time before I take it out on the street. I'm gonna take some more pics and a few riding videos soon. Post them on youtube and here.

D

Doorag

Are those rearsets quite far back or is it just the angle of the camera?

Are those rearsets quite far back or is it just the angle of the camera?
Don't know this is my first bike and when my wife sits behind me she said it's comfortable and she can get her arms around my waist very easily.

I aint a bro but thats alright. I guess I threw you off by complimenting your wife! LOL
I went to your profile and see you are female now. Should of did that at first. Be safe riding.

F

FZ1inNH

Ditto! With a beautiful wife like that? I wouldn't be concerned about riding the bike!

Nice looking ride. Be safe and get the feel of it, get comfortable and learn to respect what the bike is capable of. You're capabilities need a lot of catching up so please do it slowly. ATGATT! :D

Ditto! With a beautiful wife like that? I wouldn't be concerned about riding the bike!

Nice looking ride. Be safe and get the feel of it, get comfortable and learn to respect what the bike is capable of. You're capabilities need a lot of catching up so please do it slowly. ATGATT! :D
Thanks man, I know I need to get used to the 600cc engine as I only rode a Ninja 250R in the BRC. But after riding it for 7 hours I did feel it was to small and under powered for me. I am 6 feet 230 pounds. I will approach it the same way they taught me at the BRC with clutch play at first. It seems like my wife is getting more attention than the bike. Hahahahahahaha......