Motorcycle Exhaust system

mafiahalo93

Hi i need some help on finding the loudest exhaust system for my yamaha 2012 FZ6R the reason why i want the loudest pipe on the market is cause i live in Van Nuys right next to the city of LA and to me i believe we have the stupidest drivers in america. I had soo many people almost sideswipe me cause they cant hear the stock exhaust so to me yamaha trying to kill us rider lol. and yes i been sideswipped on the freeway and luckly i was able to protect the bike and keep it from going down. anyway i need help finding the loudest full exhaust system i have about 600$ i know that isnt enough so im looking for the loudest pipe with the paying method as bill me later cause it be easier for me and i wanted to know what do i need if i get a aftermarket exhaust system cause i had some people tell me i need power commander and some people told me u dont really need it unless u really want to have all that tuning so some help would be great

I don't want to sound rude, but wouldn't driving defensively and using your brain prevent this? If you're pacing someone in the next lane and they cut over that could have been avoided by correct spacing. I assume everyone on the road is a freaking idiot that is trying to kill me and drive accordingly.

You're not going to be able to get an exhaust and PCV/JB for $600. Cheapest option would be Marthy's modified OE header with a slipon.

You want the loudest, buy R6 headers and run straight pipe. You want Kick *** workmanship Buy MARTHY. You want people to not sidewipe you, drive defensively. BE SEEN not HEARD.

Jt got r6 headers on with a slip on... And it's loud.... He says a lil to loud.... For the best price go marthy and sound... He is my next stop as soon as I get some spending money....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't want to sound rude, but wouldn't driving defensively and using your brain prevent this? If you're pacing someone in the next lane and they cut over that could have been avoided by correct spacing. I assume everyone on the road is a freaking idiot that is trying to kill me and drive accordingly.

You're not going to be able to get an exhaust and PCV/JB for $600. Cheapest option would be Marthy's modified OE header with a slipon.
driving defensively is what got my hit in the first place since then now i drive borderline aggressive

You can run the Marthy Danmoto exhaust with the DBK in place without a fuel controller. That should be loud enough until you get $$$ for the fuel controller. You ship me your exhaust + $530.00 and it's all yours. But agree with 2Win, defensive driving is the only way to survive. Even here in Florida.

well i planing on adding new tires too so that why i kinda asked for a site with a bill me later program cause it make it easier on me

Ya u drive safely in so cal the cars just want to hit you for some reason... All the time I've almost came close I was text book riding.... Go figure....

That's my ride home.... Grid lock on the 5 fwy 57 fwy and the worst I ride is the 91 fwy.... All known for taken out all types of riders from choppers to street.... Even police bikes.... And I go home peak hours in a car it would take me 2 hours on a bike 50 mins... On a clean fwy 35 min.... And having loud pipes so that girl blasting Justin beaver on the radio not looking while changing lanes is nice to have....

Last edited:
I would not expect anyone who has not ridden thru los angels rush hour / grid lock to understand.

when there is a sea of cars completely surrounding you and any of them and all of them are likely to do something stupid.

tell me where in these pics you see room for cushin and a way to create space.
i drive everyday rush hour or not so that why i need it lol

+1 FOR DIY, I made a home made baffle for the R6 headers, and I like it, and to which i still owe someone a piece, sorry JT I haven't forgot.

Back