Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Drennan57

....and now I have a set of FZ6 and a set of FZ6R cams both shipping today to my house from eBay...

I'm going down the rabbit hole :surrender::surrender::surrender:

At least you guys know you can count on me to make a how-to video!
Can we look forward to a video about it?

I would definitely be interested in a video, also. DC area you say? How far from Woodbridge are you, I've lived in the area for a bit but haven't seen many fz6r riders around?

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

ST3RL0

How are you only getting 80 without the nos with all your mods? Should be pushing mid 80s at least. Without ported heads,but with cams, decent map, exhaust, modded airbox, etc. Bike should push mid 80's on good tune. I want to get mine dyno tuned this summer. No way I'm springing for ported heads though. Would be nice,but out of my range. Should just drop nos in your r6 and really fly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
That's what I've been questioning, because my tune in july gave me 92.4 on the dyno N/A. But I took the bike elsewhere for the nitrous tune. Going to put it back on the original dyno and see what numbers they give me, because with the nos it should be hitting 112hp.

Looking at building a supercharged or turbocharged r6 in the next couple of years hahahahaha

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

ST3RL0

How much hehp do you think fz6 throttle bodies add? Would be an easy mod and probably cheap on freebay

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Straight up, there was a 5hp untuned increase with the fz6 bodies. Easy swap over, but the airbox sensor is adifferent plug

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk