Man down

lilrb

So its been awhile since i have logged in ...........back in august i was hit by a drunk driver and bike was totaled .I am still in recovery after a couple surgeries to fix my leg still have 1 surgery to go in jan or feb......I might not be able to walk right now or maybe not walk at all really dont know yet have to have a bone graft to fix leg now.......it was a wild ride............

Attachments

Fzara2000

That's terrible, I wish you a speedy recovery and hopefully everything works out for the best, maybe one day you can eventually ride again too.

And I really hope that scumbag is rotting in jail somewhere!

Last edited:

b_who

Ouch
Hope ur next surgery goes well
Have to agree wih fzara..was he caught and sent off to jail?
Dont get whats so hard about getting a taxi or just sleeping it off in the car.

Bay area rider

heal well and heal fast rider...

wish you all the best!

and to that :banghead: drunk driver... :spank:

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

Detrich

am really sad to hear about this :sigh: :( hope u make a speedy recovery... and, everyone please ride safely.

Alex6

So sorry for this unfortunate event. Wish you best in your recovery. Do not ignore physical therapy after the surgeries - just as important as the surgery itself. And stay positive.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

oyamyers

Sorry to hear this. Speedy recovery man. I sure hope the driver gets nailed. There are way to many innocent people hurt or killed by drunk drivers.

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Tmak73

Get well soon! Physical Therapy probably won't be fun but I can tell you it will be worth it.

lilrb

Thank you everybody and yes i will be ready to ride again one of these days but not sure if my family wants to see that......the guy that hit me was caught after he hit me .he did leave the scene of accident and tried to get away but couldn't get far with a flat tire so they caught him hiding out a couple of blocks away and hopefully gets the punishment deserved.he hit me going 80 mph and did not slow down one bit.....officers and paramedics said i was real lucky to have survived .......

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

Spunky99

Thank you everybody and yes i will be ready to ride again one of these days but not sure if my family wants to see that......the guy that hit me was caught after he hit me .he did leave the scene of accident and tried to get away but couldn't get far with a flat tire so they caught him hiding out a couple of blocks away and hopefully gets the punishment deserved.he hit me going 80 mph and did not slow down one bit.....officers and paramedics said i was real lucky to have survived .......
Here is some sage advice.
Hire an independent Attorney. The insurance company is NOT your friend.